Whenever I Google easy recipes, more often than not, I find a laundry list of ingredients and directions that are too long to retain. I guess my definition of easy is pretty pathetic in the world of cooking, so I wanted to share my actually EASY meals.
Sweet Baked Scallops and Spinach
My husband is obsessed with scallops, so I found a way to like them!
MAKES: 4 SERVINGS
PREP: 10 MINS
COOK: 25 MINS 435°F
Olive Oil (1 tbsp.)
Bread Crumbs (1 cup)
Garlic Powder (1 tbsp.)
Chipotle BBQ Spice (1 tsbp.)
Fish & Seafood Seasoning (1 tbsp. - Olde Thompson)
Almond Milk (1 cup)
Scallops (1 lb.)
Honey (2 tbsp.)
Quinoa (1 box - Goya brand)
1) Set oven to bake at 435°.
2) Start boiling 2 cups of water with olive oil in a saucepan for the quinoa.
3) Mix breadcrumbs and spices in a small bowl. Pour Almond Milk into a separate bowl. Dip scallops in milk, then roll in breadcrumb mix. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle honey on top. Bake for 25 minutes.
4) Add Quinoa to the saucepan and boil for 30 seconds. Reduce heat to LOW and cook until water is absorbed (15-17 minutes), then remove from heat and let stand (5 minutes).
5) Add spinach to a frying pan and cook until wilted. Put everything on a plate and enjoy!
Want another Ridiculously Easy Recipe?
Try Savory or Sweet Lemon Salmon and Honey Chickpea Chicken.
What do you make for an easy, quick and healthy meal? Please let me know in the comments. Thanks for Reading!
Hi! I'm Nicki, a full time working Mama in a fast-paced male dominated industry. I blog for a creative outlet and to help moms like you make this parenting journey a little easier!
MomFire is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.